Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Camping in October



Thank you Lord for this wonderful fall weather! So far my feet aren't swollen any longer and I can breath outdoors! We enjoyed a camping trip this weekend and Miles had a blast - he loved sleeping in a tent and acted like he had done this before! He had his first pony ride and we did a hay ride. He is starting to talk up a storm...some things he has said lately:
While carrying in the groceries Mile's said, "It's heavy!"
He looked over at Travis' and I's devotional book and said, "Is that a book?"
When I asked what his brother's name would be he said, "Baby Nolan."

Of course, this is music to an SLP mom's ears!!

So I am working on Nolan's room - looking forward to posting pictures soon. Currently I am making him a crinkly tag blanket and I am excited to finish it up - Miles loves the fabric so I might just have to make him one even though I think he is a little big for it now - I am sure there are a lot of things Miles will re-love as Nolan arrives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment