Monday, July 4, 2011

*Slow down Summer*

Has it really been since February that I updated? Well, A lot has changed since then... I feel like we have all adjusted to a family of 4 and the changes of two boys different schedules! Miles is almost three and finished his first semester at preschool. He is really into cars and baseball and anything that takes energy! Nolan is growing so much and after 5.5 months we got his reflux medicine changed and no longer have to deal with the amount of spit up that was drenching our clothes daily!! He is rolling all over and loving food! I started making my own baby food thanks to another wonderful mom and s.i.l (you know who you are) and Nolan is loving it! He is trying to crawl and does a nice little bunny hop right now! Summer is flying by... I have been able to enjoy the pool a little bit with the boys and we are planning a trip to Michigan in a few weeks! I'm loving all the chances we get to be outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment